• अवशोषक प्लेट
|absorber: अवशोषक अवशोषी|
|plate: फोटोग्राफी की|
absorber plate मीनिंग इन हिंदी
absorber plate उदाहरण वाक्य
डाउनलोड Hindlish App, कभी भी अनुवाद करें
उदाहरण वाक्यअधिक: आगे
- Heat is transferred from the absorber plates of the collector in the fluid by conduction.
- They consist of an absorber plate which air passes across or through as it scrubs heat from the absorber.
- One way around this is to simply use the same material for both the piping and the absorber plate.
- Based on absorber plate area, most evacuated tube systems are more efficient per square meter than equivalent flat plate systems.
- Heat and infrared radiation ( IR ) are produced when short wave radiation light hits the absorber plate, which is then trapped inside the collector.
- Evacuated tube collectors have a lower absorber plate area to gross area ratio ( typically 60 80 % of gross area ) compared to flat plates.
- Prasad and Saini [ 1988 ] conducted experiments by varying the relative roughness pitch in the absorber plate and observed that the flow pattern downstream the ribs was a function of the relative roughness pitch.
- Copper is used both in receivers and primary circuits ( pipes and heat exchangers for water tanks ) . but there may be similar problems with the heat transfer between the absorber plate and the pipes as well.
- where " C 0 " is the collimation factor ( what fraction of the explosion plasma debris will actually hit the impulse absorber plate when a pulse unit explodes ), " V e " is the nuclear pulse unit plasma debris velocity, and " g n " is the standard acceleration of gravity ( 9.81 m / s 2; this factor is not necessary if " I sp " is measured in N�s / kg or m / s ).