|admission: पहुंच पैठ प्रवेश
|age: आयु उम्र बूढ़ा
admission age मीनिंग इन हिंदी
admission age उदाहरण वाक्य
- Last month, the commissioners voted to ask the state Legislature to raise the admission age to 21 for all night clubs.
- Castillo was admitted to the Augustinian college in Yuriria at the age of 22 which was older than the standard admission age.
- Originally the oldest prep school in Warwickshire, it extended its admission age to the GCSE years in 2008 and launched Sixth Form in September 2013.
- The company's head disc jockey DJ JoN-E was 16 years old at the time, which would make him 3 years under the admission age for most nightclubs in the province.
- In the next fifteen months teachers'salaries were reduced, the school admission age was raised from five to six, and many students left school to assist their parents in the economic crisis.
- Evidence that a school had been established by 1895 is also located in the Register of Purga Aboriginal School ( formerly Deebing Creek ) which shows the name, residence and admission age of children from 21 January 1895.
- "' Hallfield School "'is an independent preparatory school in Edgbaston, Birmingham for children from the ages of 3 months to 11 + years of age; making it one of the few schools in the United Kingdom with a pupil admission age of under 12 months.