advance मीनिंग इन हिंदी
[ əd'vɑ:ns ]advance उदाहरण वाक्य
- You would always be told about this in advance .
आप को इस के बारे में हमेशा पूर्व सूचित किया जाएगा .
- At the same time they began to advance southwards .
उसी समय उन्होनें दक्षिण की ओर बढ़ना प्रारंभ किया .
- of things that are driven by advanced education,
उन चीज़ों में जो उन्नत शिक्षा द्वारा संचालित हैं,
- So, you know, we are advancing the frontiers of science.
तो, देखिये, हम लोग विज्ञान को भी बढावा दे रहे हैं ।
- and became one of the greatest medical advances of all time.
और एक महान अविष्कार हो गया दवाओं के क्षेत्र में
- Police say he was in an advanced state of ebriety.
पुलिस का कहना था कि वह बुरी तरह से नशे की हालत में था।
- that had taken one such advanced medical technology
जिन्होंने ऐसी ही एक प्रगतिशील चिकित्सा तकनीक
- neuroscience has advanced a lot in the last few decades,
तंत्रिका विज्ञान पिछले कुछ दशकों में उन्नत हुआ है
- you have to order no more than your next two meals in advance;
आपको आपके जादा से जादा दो खाने पहले मँागने होंगे|
- Access advanced options to tweak the device
डिवाइस के tweak करने के लिए उन्नत विकल्प पर पहुँचें
- situated ahead or going before; "an advance party"; "at that time the most advanced outpost was still east of the Rockies"
पर्याय: advanced, in advance
- being ahead of time or need; "gave advance warning"; "was beforehand with her report"
- rise in rate or price; "The stock market gained 24 points today"
- develop in a positive way; "He progressed well in school"; "My plants are coming along"; "Plans are shaping up"
पर्याय: progress, come on, come along, get on, get along, shape up
- increase or raise; "boost the voltage in an electrical circuit"
पर्याय: boost, supercharge
- develop further; "We are advancing technology every day"
- bring forward for consideration or acceptance; "advance an argument"
पर्याय: throw out
- obtain advantages, such as points, etc.; "The home team was gaining ground"; "After defeating the Knicks, the Blazers pulled ahead of the Lakers in the battle for the number-one playoff berth in the Western Conference"
पर्याय: gain, win, pull ahead, make headway, get ahead, gain ground
- move forward, also in the metaphorical sense; "Time marches on"
पर्याय: progress, pass on, move on, march on, go on
- cause to move forward; "Can you move the car seat forward?"
पर्याय: bring forward
- move forward; "we have to advance clocks and watches when we travel eastward"
पर्याय: set ahead
- pay in advance; "Can you advance me some money?"
- give a promotion to or assign to a higher position; "John was kicked upstairs when a replacement was hired"; "Women tend not to advance in the major law firms"; "I got promoted after many years of hard work"
पर्याय: promote, upgrade, kick upstairs, raise, elevate
- contribute to the progress or growth of; "I am promoting the use of computers in the classroom"
पर्याय: promote, boost, further, encourage
- the act of moving forward (as toward a goal)
पर्याय: progress, progression, procession, advancement, forward motion, onward motion
- increase in price or value; "the news caused a general advance on the stock market"
- a tentative suggestion designed to elicit the reactions of others; "she rejected his advances"
पर्याय: overture, approach, feeler
- a change for the better; progress in development
पर्याय: improvement, betterment
- a movement forward; "he listened for the progress of the troops"
पर्याय: progress, progression
- an amount paid before it is earned
पर्याय: cash advance