• वातन टंकी
|aeration: वातन वायु-मिश्रण|
|tank: तोप से सज्जित|
aeration tank मीनिंग इन हिंदी
aeration tank उदाहरण वाक्य
- The pumping would lower groundwater levels to allow installation of aeration tanks.
- She said the project would allow underground installation of aeration tanks.
- It is commonly found in sewage aeration tanks and caves where moonmilk has formed.
- The Aeration Tanks are supplied with air from the Blower Building which contains 5 blower units.
- From the Aeration Tanks, the water flows to 9 Circular Secondary Clarifiers each 56 meters diameter and 8 meters depth.
- Years later, Dubinina, Grabovich, and La Rivi�re isolated this species from the precipitates of sewage aeration tanks called the white mat.
- The biological treatment at Sulaibiya starts in 9 Aeration Tanks each 147 meters long, 28 meters wide and 8 meters depth.
- :: : : I think that was implied by the mention of an aeration tank as opposed to any body of water.
- It is also readily applied to the upgrading of existing flow-through activated sludge processes, by installing the attached growth reactors upstream of the aeration tank.
- In an aerobic treatment system, influent first enters an aeration tank where the powdered carbon is added, making up a portion of mixed liquor suspended solids.