• आक्रामक आयुध
• आक्रामक हथियार
|aggressive: आक्रामी आक्रामक
|weapon: आयुध तोप शस्त्र
aggressive weapon मीनिंग इन हिंदी
aggressive weapon उदाहरण वाक्य
- The military report said China has an aggressive weapons modernization program.
- We no longer need this type of aggressive weapon.
- That is an aggressive weapon, but every army has them and they are used for defense.
- "They've turned cash flow into an aggressive weapon like we've never seen before,"
- Getting involved in the peace process does not require destructive and aggressive weapons but rather a real will to make peace a reality,
- Through our encouragement to downscale acquisition of expensive aggressive weapons, Latin American governments have had more to spend in the pursuits of peace.
- The new resolution is certain to require far more aggressive weapons inspections than current resolutions, which are still guiding Blix's work.
- In the US, a wide assortment of specialists, Pentagon commanders and arms-control advocates call Iran's aggressive weapons-building program dangerous.
- A regional accord against aggressive weapons would be in the tradition of the Treaty of Tlatelolco, which in 1968 established Latin America and the Caribbean as the world's first nuclear-free zone.
- Rebuffing the notion that an aggressive weapons inspection program or diplomacy could keep Saddam in check, Armitage said it was " ludicrous " to think Saddam would remain " in his box ."