• दिखावटी व्यवहार
|airs: अकड़ घमंड शेखी नखरा|
|and: तथा एवं और एवं औ और|
|graces: गौरव तौर-तरीका|
airs and graces मीनिंग इन हिंदी
airs and graces उदाहरण वाक्य
डाउनलोड Hindlish App, कभी भी अनुवाद करें
- They don't have any airs and graces, " he said.
- There she acquired airs and graces and an aristocratic style.
- He was nicknamed " Gorgeous Gus " by the fans because of his aristocratic airs and graces.
- Her father was the ambassador to the French Court at one time so she gives herself fancy airs and graces.
- Sheila Willcox married, becoming Sheila Waddington, and returned to Badminton in 1959 with her new, and inexperienced, mount Airs and Graces.
- Moriarty responded, " I suppose [ Peggy being ] made landlady [ of the soap's pub ] did that to her-airs and graces!
- Yet he was sensitive enough not to make fun of 18th-century airs and graces with an excess of fussy steps and affected gestures.
- At age 32, well established as one of France's best young actresses, Ms . Binoche is not one for putting on airs and graces.
- It eliminates the most idiosyncratic of Fowler's entries, for example the entries with " unexpected, indeed opaque, titles " like " airs and graces,"
- A battle of the egos occurs whenever he and Miss Piggy are on screen together as he loves to poke fun at her airs and graces.