• अमरीकी प्रलेखन संस्थान
|american: अमरीकी नागरिक|
|institute: विद्या की उन्नति|
american documentation institute मीनिंग इन हिंदी
american documentation institute उदाहरण वाक्य
डाउनलोड Hindlish App, कभी भी अनुवाद करें
- Binkley was elected vice-president of the American Documentation Institute at its foundation in April, 1937.
- In 1962, she served as the first female president of the American Documentation Institute ( now the Association for Information Science and Technology ).
- Also in 1952, Shera took over as head of the American Documentation Institute ( ADI ) ( which continues as the Association for Information Science & Technology ).
- In 1934, the collection reached 250, 000 volumes in size, and the library began participating in the Bibliofilm Service, which, along with the American Documentation Institute and the Science Service, supplied microfilm copies of articles to scientists.
- "' Watson Davis "'( 1896 & ndash; 1967 ) was the founder of the American Documentation Institute ( ADI ), the forerunner of the Association for Information Science and Technology, and a pioneer in the field of Library and Information Science.
- Hayes was president of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, formerly known as the American Documentation Institute, in 1962 / 1963, and president of the Information Science and Automation Division of the ALA ( later known as the Library and Information Technology Association, or LITA ), in 1969-1970.
- In the United States, 1968 was a landmark year in the transition from documentation science to information science : the American Documentation Institute became the American Society for Information Science and Technology, and Harold Borko introduced readers of the journal " American Documentation " to the term in his paper " Information science : What is it ? ".