• साहचर्य सिद्धांत
|association: सम्मेलन मण्डली|
|theory: वाद विद्या|
association theory मीनिंग इन हिंदी
association theory उदाहरण वाक्य
- In 2012, Ryan J . Morimune presented his Differential Association Theory.
- An important quality of differential association theory concerns the frequency and intensity of interaction.
- Thorndike's theory was an association theory, as many were in that time.
- The differential association theory is the most talked about of the learning theories of attitudes.
- Specific theories that have been applied to criminology include the social learning and differential association theories.
- The differential association theory according to the version of K .-D . Opp is fairly well corroborated by the data.
- At the time it was first proposed, conflict theory was considered outside the mainstream of more established criminological theories, such as differential association theory.
- Prior to Staudinger's work, polymers were understood in terms of the association theory or aggregate theory, which originated with Thomas Graham in 1861.
- Other factors may include " increased exposure to peers involved in antisocial behavior, as well as effects on school performance and completion and student attitudes toward differential association theory.
- Rechelbacher's fragrance association theory offers a logical explanation why aromas that evoke childhood memories, i . e ., cinnamon and vanilla, are added to fragrance formulas.