astringency मीनिंग इन हिंदी
astringency उदाहरण वाक्य
डाउनलोड Hindlish App, कभी भी अनुवाद करें
उदाहरण वाक्यअधिक: आगे
- Chestnuts are covered with a membrane, known as a astringency.
- It also has a remarkable acidity, unsullied by grittiness or astringency.
- The astringency in tea can be attributed to the presence of polyphenols.
- They are generally soft and inviting, with little astringency or harsh tannin.
- The astringency of the cabernet cleanses the palate of the creamy or aromatic cheeses.
- The wine's astringency perfectly offsets the sweet richness of butter and meat.
- I often found myself wishing that Bolcom had preserved the astringency of his harmony.
- Indeed, from the 1920s onwards his music gained a noticeably increased harmonic astringency:
- The puckering astringency you feel in your mouth when drinking red wine is from tannin.
- Researchers suspect that deer are eating pipsissewa, but avoiding wintergreen because of its astringency.
- the ability to contract or draw together soft body tissues to check blood flow or restrict secretion of fluids
- a sharp astringent taste; the taste experience when a substance causes the mouth to pucker