• रोधिका ऊर्जा
|barrier: आड़ आड़ घेरा नाका|
|energy: तेज बल शक्ति|
barrier energy मीनिंग इन हिंदी
barrier energy उदाहरण वाक्य
डाउनलोड Hindlish App, कभी भी अनुवाद करें
- Overcoming this repulsion costs a considerable amount of energy, which is known as the " Coulomb barrier " or " fusion barrier energy ".
- Sha Ka Ree was believed by Spock's older half-brother Sybok to be located at the center of the galaxy, hidden behind the Great Barrier energy field.
- The amount of energy that needs to be applied to force the nuclei together is termed the " Coulomb barrier " or " fusion barrier energy ".
- Mike Wallace became the first Winston Cup Series driver to hit the SAFER Barrier energy-absorbing system when he was involved in a crash with Brett Bodine exiting Turn 2.
- Generally, less energy will be needed to cause lighter nuclei to fuse, as they have less charge and thus a lower barrier energy, and when they do fuse, more energy will be released.
- This leads to the following expression for the dependence of the barrier energy on distance " x ", measured from the " electrical surface " of the metal, into the vacuum or into the semiconductor:
- If the barrier energy for going from intermediate to product is much higher than the one for reactant to intermediate transition, it can be safely concluded that a complete equilibrium is established between the reactant and intermediate.
- Although there are a number of ways to do this, the simplest is to simply heat the gas mixture, which, according to the Maxwell Boltzmann distribution, will result in a small number of particles with the required energy even when the gas as a whole is relatively " cool " compared to the Coulomb barrier energy.