• प्रगंड धमनी
• ब्रेकियल धमनी
|artery: धमनी रक्तवाहिनी|
brachial artery मीनिंग इन हिंदी
brachial artery उदाहरण वाक्य
डाउनलोड Hindlish App, कभी भी अनुवाद करें
- The ABPI is the ratio of the highest ankle to brachial artery pressure.
- The median nerve is closely related to the brachial artery within the arm.
- Other common places are the brachial artery, radial artery, popliteal artery, dorsalis pedis, and others.
- Jessica being a biology teacher purposely cuts his brachial artery, and he bleeds to death.
- Took an inch and a half out of my brachial artery and grazed a nerve.
- The brachial artery continues to the cubital fossa in the anterior compartment of the arm.
- The blood supply is from the brachial artery.
- Now someone s done the same to her, literally with a knife to the brachial artery.
- He was found in a pool of blood after slashing his brachial artery in his upper arm.
- For infants and small children, the pulse is usually assessed in the brachial artery in the upper arm.
- the main artery of the upper arm; a continuation of the axillary artery; bifurcates into the radial and ulnar arteries at the elbow
पर्याय: arteria brachialis