|brass: गुस्ताख पीतल वर्ण|
|instrument: बाजा मानव यंत्र|
brass instrument मीनिंग इन हिंदी
brass instrument उदाहरण वाक्य
- brass instruments as part of the class orchestra or a separate band.
- The technique is similar to playing pedal tones on a brass instrument.
- In 1932 the band consisted of all brass instruments, plus four saxophones.
- Notes lower than the brass instrument's designated range are called pedal tones.
- Brass instruments, on the other hand, can play beyond their designated ranges.
- He was also professor of brass instruments at California State University-Los Angeles.
- In a fanfare orchestra, the most numerous brass instrument is the flugelhorn.
- Later on, the piano and brass instruments were introduced to the genre.
- The use of brass instruments at crucial confrontations is very sophisticated.
- As a composer and former trumpet player, he writes mainly for brass instruments.
- a wind instrument that consists of a brass tube (usually of variable length) that is blown by means of a cup-shaped or funnel-shaped mouthpiece