• व्यवसाय समाप्ति
|closure: काम बंदी घेर बंदी|
|of: स् का की पर बाबत|
|business: बात कार्य में|
closure of business मीनिंग इन हिंदी
closure of business उदाहरण वाक्य
- In January, an Atlantic coast blizzard forced the closure of businesses.
- Fines, and even closure of businesses, are foreseen for offenders.
- There was no massive lay-offs, major closures of businesses in Malaysia throughout the eight-month crisis.
- Labor leader Lim Boon Heng last week warned that unemployment and closure of businesses were inevitable.
- Tax evaders face jail time, penalties equal to tax amounts unpaid and closure of businesses, Alcides Diaz said.
- Singapore faces unemployment and closure of businesses because of the regional economic turmoil, a top government official said Thursday.
- "But I think we must not over-react, there are incidents of insolvency, closures of business, " said Ms Willis.
- Extensive powers of censorship, suspension of civil courts, expropriation of property, closure of businesses, and imposition of curfews were also granted.
- Banks with no liquidity cannot provide new credits or roll over outstanding credits, leading to the closure of businesses in some cases.
- Typhoon Dujuan swept into southern China Tuesday after causing massive disruptions at Hong Kong's airport and forcing the closure of businesses and schools.