• कूलिज नलिका
|tube: टोंटी ट्यूब नल नली|
coolidge tube मीनिंग इन हिंदी
coolidge tube उदाहरण वाक्य
डाउनलोड Hindlish App, कभी भी अनुवाद करें
- Direct cooling by conduction or convection, as in the Coolidge tube, is difficult.
- In the Coolidge tube, the electrons are produced by accelerated, and then hit the anode.
- Figure 2.3 compares the X-ray beams from the transmission target and from the Coolidge tube.
- This idea was quickly applied to X-ray tubes, and hence heated-cathode X-ray tubes, called " Coolidge tubes ", completely replaced the troublesome cold cathode tubes by about 1920.
- A conventional X-ray tube for mammography consumes 4.5-6 kilowatts, and calls for a Coolidge tube with a rotational anode in order to spread the thermal load from a single spot to the edge area of a spinning anode disc.
- "' Solid-anode microfocus X-ray tubes "'are in principle very similar to the Coolidge tube, but with the important distinction that care has been taken to be able to focus the electron beam into a very small spot on the anode.
- In relativistic transformation the bremsstrahlung trajectories are forward-leaning, moving along the e-beam; if the X-ray fluence is collected from the transmission target in the forward direction and integrated over the azimuth angles, fluence could be several-hundredfold enhanced compared with the Coolidge tube.
- Also note the kVp could be increased several folds with virtually no change in the emission spectrum in the tube using a transmission X-ray target whose brightness increases to the kVp2.1 ( Figures 2.4 and 2.5 ), as compared to the conventional Coolidge tube being proportional to kVp1.7 with a shifted photon spectrum.
- The transmission target emission angle whose total X-ray fluence, mostly in line-emission, could be 250 times that of the Coolidge tube with kVp reaching 100kV . Most importantly, by making use of a greatly enhanced X-ray generating efficiency, the thermal load of a medical imaging unit such as mammography operating at 100kV without a spectrum shift, can be reduced from 6 kW to under 100 Watts, for example, thus providing the X-ray tube to deliver a sharper focal spot with much improved line-pair formation in the imager.