czarism मीनिंग इन हिंदी
czarism उदाहरण वाक्य
डाउनलोड Hindlish App, कभी भी अनुवाद करें
उदाहरण वाक्यअधिक: आगे
- We weren't for czarism, the church or fascism.
- Since then, he has seen czarism as a political factor that cannot to be ignored.
- Thus, we had czarism, then Communism, and now the president has appeared, the institution of the presidency.
- A new wave of the poignant, powerful humor that helped Russian Jews survive czarism, communism and anti-Semitism has made the crossing to America, battered but as indomitable as ever.
- Works such as " The Decay of Czarism " and " Legends of the Jews " became staples of Jewish literacy and helped to preserve the legacy of European Jewry.
- That move would effectively reverse the shift made by Vladimir Lenin, who put a symbolic stamp on the Communist triumph over czarism by shifting the capital back to Moscow and renaming St . Petersburg Petrograd.
- Women in Saint Petersburg went on strike that day for " Bread and Peace " demanding the end of World War I, an end to Russian food shortages, and the end of czarism.
- At a prestigious Moscow ballet school, it's all in a long day's work for those chasing a Russian dream that has remained untarnished from czarism through communism to cash-poor capitalism.
- Each of the isms that have marched through Eastern Europe this century _ Czarism, monarchism, Nazism, Communism, nationalism, and now a Wild East form of capitalism _ have left their psychological wreckage.
- By dint of hard work and by virtue of a sensitive, sympathetic eye, Schmemann has succeeded in drawing a microcosm of Russia as it was and is, giving flesh to such abstractions as " czarism,"