decarboxylation मीनिंग इन हिंदी
decarboxylation उदाहरण वाक्य
- Hydrolysis of the decarboxylation product generates the D-amino acid.
- One way that it can be produced by decarboxylation of aspirin.
- Ornithine then undergoes a pyridoxal phosphate-dependent decarboxylation to form putrescine.
- Hydrolysis of the methyl ester and decarboxylation leads to norfluorocurarine.
- Carbon deletion occurs by way of a Favorskii rearrangement and subsequent decarboxylation.
- It is formed when cystine is heated, the result of decarboxylation.
- Its major role is the extraction of reducing equivalents by the decarboxylation.
- The third box is Step 2, which is the decarboxylation of oxalosuccinate.
- More specifically it is formed by the decarboxylation of the amino acid tyrosine.
- Phosphosphomevalonate decarboxylase through a concerted decarboxylation reaction affords isopentenyl pyrophosphate ( IPP ).
- the process of removing a carboxyl group from a chemical compound (usually replacing it with hydrogen)