demurrer मीनिंग इन हिंदी
demurrer उदाहरण वाक्य
- In criminal law demurrer is obsolete, although not formally abolished.
- Thus, for example, in Ohio demurrers are specifically prohibited.
- Formerly the pleader had the fear of a demurrer before him.
- We have confined the statement to facts admitted by the demurrer.
- Judge Mathias Baldwin rejected the demurrer two weeks after the hearing.
- Day countered with a demurrer, disputing Wolfe's account.
- Paradoxically perhaps, the only demurrers are standard video dealers.
- Demurrers are decided by a judge rather than a jury.
- However, demurrers are prohibited in California in other family law actions.
- As with the traditional demurrer, preliminary objections are regarded as pleadings.