• द्वि मूलक
diradical मीनिंग इन हिंदी
diradical उदाहरण वाक्य
- The diradical occurs in the two degenerate ? * antibonding orbitals.
- Discrete molecules with a diradical nature are singlet oxygen and triplet oxygen.
- This is because, as a diradical, it has unpaired electrons.
- That is unless the potential energy surface is perturbed to favor the diradical.
- The diradical ground-state normally undergoes abstraction reactions.
- That's 8 orbitals, a double bond, and a diradical.
- Although the Cope rearrangement is diradical.
- These compounds generate the diradical intermediate described above which can cause single and double stranded DNA cuts.
- However, depending on the nature of the dipole and dipolarophile, diradical or zwitterionic intermediates are possible.
- These reaction mechanisms proceed through the lowest free energy transition states compared to the diradical and dyotropic mechanisms.