• प्रत्यक्ष अभिगम भंडारण युक्ति
|direct: सहसा एक साथ एक ही|
|direct access: डाइरेक्ट ऐक्सेस|
|direct access storage: प्रत्यक्ष अभिगम|
|access: दाखिला अभिगम|
|access storage: अनुक्रमिक-अभिगम्य�|
|storage: गोदाम-भाड़ा भंडार|
|storage device: भंडारण युक्ति|
|device: साधन उपकरण जंतर|
direct access storage device मीनिंग इन हिंदी
direct access storage device उदाहरण वाक्य
- The IBM 3380 Direct Access Storage Device was introduced in June 1980.
- IBM uses many terms to describe its various magnetic disk drives, such as direct access storage device, disk file and diskette file.
- The product, called Iceberg, uses DASD, or direct access storage device technology to quickly store and recall data from a number of disk drives.
- In the 1970s IBM introduced the Direct Access Storage Device ( DASD ) with fixed-block architecture using sizes of 512, 1024, 2048, or 4096 bytes.
- IBM introduced the IBM 3310 Direct Access Storage Device on January 30, 1979 for VM, the only S / 370 operating systems that supports FBA devices.
- The IBM 3390 Direct Access Storage Device series was introduced November 1989, offering a maximum storage of up to 22 gigabytes in a string of multiple drives.
- Although its storage medium was tape, the 2321 was a direct access storage device which could directly access a record rather than scan all the tape to find a record as would a conventional tape drive.
- In mainframe computing a "'PR / SM "'( "'Processor Resource / System Manager "') is a type-1 Hypervisor ( a virtual machine monitor ) that allows multiple I / O channels and direct access storage devices ( DASD ).
- When direct access storage devices became available, programming languages added ways for programs to randomly access records one at a time, such as access by the values of key fields or by the position of a record in a file.
- Beginning with its 1964 System / 360 announcement IBM's mainframes initially accessed CKD ( Count key data ) subsystems via a channel connected to separate Storage Control Units ( SCUs ) with attached Direct Access Storage Devices ( DASD ), typically a hard disk drive.