• प्रत्यक्ष हवाई सहायता
|direct: सहसा एक साथ एक ही|
|air support: हवाई सहायता air|
|support: शह आधार आलम्बन|
direct air support मीनिंग इन हिंदी
direct air support उदाहरण वाक्य
- Most of those missions involved close air support or direct air support.
- It was indirect rather than direct air support which won the Luftwaffe air-superiority.
- During the period from 9 May until 26 May, the ship furnished direct air support, on-target air and anti-submarine patrol.
- During the Vietnam War, pilots from Korat RTAFB primarily flew interdiction, direct air support, armed reconnaissance, and fighter escort missions.
- It was also responsible for developing tactics for the future invasion of Europe, where direct air support proved to be decisive.
- In February, she supported TF 58, conducting diversionary air strikes on Tokyo and direct air support of Marines fighting on Iwo Jima.
- On 20 October her carrier task group gave direct air support to troops landing at Leyte to begin the liberation of the Philippine Islands.
- Missions included air support of ground forces, interdiction, visual and armed reconnaissance, strike assessment photography, escort, close and direct air support, and rapid reaction alert.
- The squadron also provided Direct Air Support Center and Tactical Air Control Party ( TACP ) personnel and equipment to support US Army units in Hawaii.
- After the battle, General Holland Smith recommended, " " Marine aviators, thoroughly schooled in the principles of direct air support, " " should do the job.