• प्रत्यक्ष विश्लेषण
|direct: सहसा एक साथ एक ही|
direct analysis मीनिंग इन हिंदी
direct analysis उदाहरण वाक्य
- Direct analysis can be intractable if the structure is unknown or complicated.
- He pioneered the direct analysis of DNA from field samples.
- Also biofluids for direct analysis of drug molecules and their metabolites has been investigated.
- This is the first application and example of direct analysis of samples on a plat surface.
- For reaches without sufficient data for direct analysis, 100-year flood estimates are derived from hydrologic models.
- The Hertz convection-diffusion is instrumental in determining a direct analysis of the coupling between water and solute uptake.
- Under Patel, the website has expanded from a focus on supplements and athletic performance to direct analysis of research studies.
- Though originally focused on supplementation research, the company's growth has allowed it to expand into direct analysis of nutrition research.
- Some problems in physics are too complex to solve by direct analysis, or progress could be limited by available analytical tools.
- The company's finding on antidepressants resulted from a direct analysis of its patients'prescription drug histories, said Ann Smith, a Medco spokesman.