• सीधी नियुक्ति
|direct: सहसा एक साथ एक ही|
|appointment: नियुक्ति नियोजन|
direct appointment मीनिंग इन हिंदी
direct appointment उदाहरण वाक्य
- It is not self-evident that such direct appointment is even available,
- Arbcom is a direct appointment and creation of Jimmy Wales.
- Hence, directs appointment of judges in all the Israelites'cities.
- It is a direct appointment from the speaker.
- Appointed members include the direct appointments, 14 regional representatives, and members from the three most junior classes.
- In the Parliament through direct appointment.
- The measure is expected to give direct appointment authority for all state agency heads and commissioners to the governor.
- In January 1979, a new parliament was convened, chosen partly through indirect elections and partly through direct appointment by the king.
- The only other direct appointment made was in August 1942 at Florence, South Carolina when Master Sergeant George Conley was commissioned a Second Lieutenant.
- Naturally the right of the individual to partake in the direct appointment of a ruling official is an ideological inconsistency with traditional Confucian society.