entrepot मीनिंग इन हिंदी
entrepot उदाहरण वाक्य
- It may have been an agricultural community or commercial entrepot.
- They have historically been highly concentrated trade and entrepot centres.
- Strabo refers to this city as an important entrepot of the Lesser Syrtis.
- The Hokkiens make their living through entrepot trade or in the banking industry.
- Entrepot mission statement was to bring new products to the market and expand.
- Also, " entrepot " seems to have been wikilinked a number of times.
- Darvin attended St Aloysius RC Boys School and then Entrepot Secondary School in Castries.
- Along with Bandar Abbas, Chabahar is the Iranian entrepot on the North-South corridor.
- Entrepot de l'Armee de l'Air 601 was assigned to perform this mission.
- The Kingdom of Tondo was also an entrepot for the distribution of Chinese goods across the archipelago.
- a depository for goods; "storehouses were built close to the docks"
पर्याय: storehouse, depot, storage, store
- a port where merchandise can be imported and then exported without paying import duties; "Bahrain has been an entrepot of trade between Arabia and India since the second millennium BC"
पर्याय: transshipment center