• पारांतर व्यापार
• पुनर्निर्यात व्यापार
|trade: व्यवसाय व्यापार
entrepot trade मीनिंग इन हिंदी
entrepot trade उदाहरण वाक्य
- The Hokkiens make their living through entrepot trade or in the banking industry.
- At the same time, Sihanouk also nationalised the country's entrepot trade, banking sector, and distillery industries.
- Cham was born "'Ung You Teckhor "'to an ethnic Chinese family who were engaged in Entrepot trade.
- The crowding could " threaten the entrepot trade which forms the basis of the Singapore economy, " the think-tank said.
- Up by 2.5 per cent was entrepot trade which was supported by theelectronics recovery and tourist arrivals, despite the haze and regionalcurrency depreciations.
- Up by 2 . 5 per cent was entrepot trade which was supported by theelectronics recovery and tourist arrivals, despite the haze and regionalcurrency depreciations.
- Hong Kong watched the election with keen interest because its entrepot trade with the Chinese mainland is sensitive to changes in U . S . policy.
- From 1768 and during the next 20 years onwards Ryberg was allowed to carry on an entrepot trade which was mainly based on smuggling to England.
- To oversee policy and regulatory matters on the country's entrepot trade, he set up the National Export-Import Corporation and Statutory Board, better known as " SONEXIM ".
- Entrepot trade, the main use of Singapore's port and the original reason for Singapore's success in the 19th century, was no longer sufficient to support the large population.