• फलक केंद्रित
• फलक केन्द्रित
|face: फलक सीरा अग्रभाग|
face centered मीनिंग इन हिंदी
face centered उदाहरण वाक्य
डाउनलोड Hindlish App, कभी भी अनुवाद करें
- Is it orthohombic, hexagonal or face centered cube?
- Grain boundary diffusion is significant in face centered cubic metals below about 0.8 T melt ( Absolute ).
- Example, cubic face centered becomes cubic-face-centered.
- Lattice arrangement in metals often takes the structure of body centered cubic, face centered cubic, or hexagonal close packed.
- The crystal structure it forms is called face centered cubic .-- Bmk 18 : 17, 21 July 2006 ( UTC)
- Thomson structures or Widmanst�tten patterns are created as the meteorite cools, at high temperatures both iron and nickel have face centered lattices.
- And indeed the crystalline simple metal structures are often either close packed face centered cubic ( fcc ) or hexagonal close packing ( hcp ) lattices.
- Permalloys typically have the face centered cubic crystal structure with a lattice constant of approximately 0.355 nm in the vicinity of a nickel concentration of 80 %.
- This study showed that the Mn 2 + ions form a face centered cubic magnetic sub-lattice where there are ferromagnetically coupled sheets that are anti-parallel with adjacent sheets.
- The absorption of hydrogen produces two different phases, both of which contain palladium metal atoms in a face centered cubic ( fcc, octahedral hole per metal atom ).