finish मीनिंग इन हिंदी
[ 'finiʃ ]finish उदाहरण वाक्य
- “When I have finished the formation of Adam from clay,
जब मैंने मिट्टी से आदम का निर्माण पूरा कर लिया,
- Unfortunately he was not able to finish it efficiently.
उनके दुर्भाग्य से वे इसे ढंग से पूरा नहीं कर पाये।
- Relaunch Chromium to finish updating
अपडेट करना समाप्त करने के लिए क्रोमियम को पुन: लॉन्च करें
- He has finished this tour by walking in the hills.
पहाडियों में पैदल चलते हुए उन्होने यह सफर पूरा किया।
- And when I didn't finish my dinner my mother would say,
और जब कभी मैं अपना खाना छोड़ देती, तो मेरी मां कहतीं,
- I was, in fact, busy trying to finish off my Ph.D.,
मैं, वास्तव में, अपनी पी एच डी पूरी करने में व्यस्त था,
- Cattle finish off whatever is left by human beings .
मनुष्य जो छोड़ेते हैं उसे जानवर चर जाते हैं .
- In total seven stages it finished on first November 1956.
कुल सात चरण में एक नवंबर 1956 को पूरी हुयी ।
- Growth finishes by the age of 18-21.
विकास आमतौर पर 18-21 साल की उम्र तक पूरा हो जाता है।
- and I found that when I finished the book, I kept thinking about it.
और मैं उसके बारे में उसे लिखने के बाद भी सोचता रहा।
- the act of finishing; "his best finish in a major tournament was third"; "the speaker''s finishing was greeted with applause"
- a decorative texture or appearance of a surface (or the substance that gives it that appearance); "the boat had a metallic finish"; "he applied a coat of a clear finish"; "when the finish is too thin it is difficult to apply evenly"
पर्याय: coating, finishing
- (wine tasting) the taste of a wine on the back of the tongue (as it is swallowed); "the wine has a nutty flavor and a pleasant finish"
- event whose occurrence ends something; "his death marked the ending of an era"; "when these final episodes are broadcast it will be the finish of the show"
पर्याय: ending, conclusion
- the downfall of someone (as of persons on one side of a conflict); "booze will be the finish of him"; "it was a fight to the finish"
- designated event that concludes a contest (especially a race); "excitement grew as the finish neared"; "my horse was several lengths behind at the finish"; "the winner is the team with the most points at the finish"
- the place designated as the end (as of a race or journey); "a crowd assembled at the finish"; "he was nearly exhausted as their destination came into view"
पर्याय: destination, goal
- a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality; "they performed with great polish"; "I admired the exquisite refinement of his prose"; "almost an inspiration which gives to all work that finish which is almost art"--Joseph Conrad
पर्याय: polish, refinement, culture, cultivation
- the temporal end; the concluding time; "the stopping point of each round was signaled by a bell"; "the market was up at the finish"; "they were playing better at the close of the season"
पर्याय: stopping point, finale, finis, last, conclusion, close
- cause to finish a relationship with somebody; "That finished me with Mary"
- finally be or do something; "He ended up marrying his high school sweetheart"; "he wound up being unemployed and living at home again"
पर्याय: finish up, land up, fetch up, end up, wind up
- come or bring to a finish or an end; "He finished the dishes"; "She completed the requirements for her Master''s Degree"; "The fastest runner finished the race in just over 2 hours; others finished in over 4 hours"
- finish eating all the food on one''s plate or on the table; "She polished off the remaining potatoes"
पर्याय: eat up, polish off
- provide with a finish; "The carpenter finished the table beautifully"; "this shirt is not finished properly"
- have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical; "the bronchioles terminate in a capillary bed"; "Your rights stop where you infringe upon the rights of other"; "My property ends by the bushes"; "The symphony ends in a pianissimo"
पर्याय: end, stop, terminate, cease