• परिसज्जित धातु
|finished: परिपूर्ण परिष्कृत|
|metal: धातु रोड़ी शूरता|
finished metal मीनिंग इन हिंदी
finished metal उदाहरण वाक्य
- Alcan took over the plant in 1981; the finished metal provided business for the line.
- The group uses imported semi-finished metal bullion as well as metal scrap sourced locally for its manufacturing activities.
- The problem was that the finished metal didn't have the same quality surface as steel produced the traditional way.
- The usable amount of copper was 162.85 tonnes and the final smelting finished metal was 146.56 tonnes ( Jackson 1980; 24 ).
- He could go on working at Ducrouler Finished Metal Products, stacking H-beams, I-beams and sheet steel, a job that promises no future.
- At the rear of the site is a small, two-storey building with a steeply pitched gabled roof with a modern colour-finished metal cladding.
- In August 2007 ThyssenKrupp Materials North America acquired OnlineMetals . com, a small-quantity distributor of semi-finished metals and plastics based in Seattle, Washington.
- During 1975, under company president and chairman, Robert J . Theis, a new line of hand-cast, hand-finished metal tableware and other accessories were introduced.
- Alternatively, starter cathodes of pre-refined metal can be used, which become an integral part of the finished metal ready for rolling or further processing.
- The exhibition will display a comprehensive array of manufacturing solutions ranging from initial designs to finished metal-related products and the mould and die industries.