• निर्माण स्थिरांक
|formation: निर्माण बनावट|
|constant: अचलराशि नियत|
formation constant मीनिंग इन हिंदी
formation constant उदाहरण वाक्य
- The formation constant, K, of the complex is about 1 but varies with ionic strength.
- A typical application in molecular recognition involved the determination of formation constants for complexes formed between a tripodal substituted urea molecule and various saccharides.
- In these applications, terms such as stability constant, formation constant, binding constant, affinity constant, association / dissociation constant are used.
- Stability constants, formation constants, binding constants, association constants and dissociation constants are all types of "'equilibrium constant " '.
- This constant, also referred to as the formation constant, is given the notation of K f and can be calculated through the following method for simple cases:
- The main reason that EDTA is used so extensively in the standardization of metal cation solutions is that the formation constant for most metal cation-EDTA complexes is very high, meaning that the equilibrium for the reaction: