• भूवैज्ञानिक युग
|geological: भूगर्भीय आश्चर्य
|epoch: काल युग
geological epoch मीनिंग इन हिंदी
geological epoch उदाहरण वाक्य
- Pieniny mountains formed at the bottom of the sea in several geological epochs.
- Oppenheimer has looked back at past geological epochs.
- Rock series are divided into stages, just as geological epochs are divided into ages.
- Relative-time expressions are acceptable for very long periods, such as geological epochs:
- Around 11, 700 years ago marked the beginning of the Holocene geological epoch, which includes the Holocene glacial retreat.
- Since the 1950s, a new geological epoch called the Anthropocene has been proposed to distinguish the period of major human impact.
- Changes to the Earth by human activities have been so great that a new geological epoch named the Anthropocene has been proposed.
- Whereupon commenced a long ( think geological epochs ) recitation of all he had done to meet the crucial challenges of this most trying time.
- Catastrophism held that geological epochs had ended with violent and sudden natural catastrophes such as great floods and the rapid formation of major mountain chains.
- This has resulted in a widespread, ongoing mass extinction of other species during the present geological epoch, now known as the Holocene extinction.