|geological: भूगर्भीय आश्चर्य
|factor: दूसरे की ओर से
geological factor मीनिंग इन हिंदी
geological factor उदाहरण वाक्य
- Geological factors prevented the boring of the spiral tunnel that had originally been planned.
- The aim of such procedures is to force the geologist to objectively assess all different geological factors.
- High confidence in the presence of imperative geological factors is usually coloured green and low confidence coloured red.
- He was part of several explorations, during which he studied various geological factors that would later bring him fame.
- What exacerbates the situation is that the island also is slowly sinking, due to either excessive groundwater pumping or geological factors.
- While this explanation links the problem more to environmental and geological factors, mankind also plays a large role in the problem.
- Rather it would appear that the original dam project did not properly take into account all the geological factors associated with the site.
- This is due in part to numerous geological factors; The ranges usually have few to no foothills and rise directly from valley floors.
- Exploration risk is a difficult concept and is usually defined by assigning confidence to the presence of the imperative geological factors, as discussed above.
- The fundamental cause of failure may be regarded as a combination of geological factors and design decisions that, taken together, permitted the failure to develop.