• उच्चस्थ उच्च दाब
|high: प्रखर स्वर्ग भारी
|aloft: हवा में ऊंचा ऊपर
high aloft मीनिंग इन हिंदी
high aloft उदाहरण वाक्य
- Sanders'swing cut under the ball, sending it high aloft, easy pickings for a competent outfielder.
- But the season for stable jetstream patterns high aloft continues at least through this week, and ground-level weather was expected to improve, so the team remained hopeful.
- A large fiery crowd, drawn from here and beyond, paraded down the twisting dirt roads, carrying the dead high aloft their shoulders and filling the air with shouts for freedom.
- Some leaning against the spiles; some seated upon the pier-heads; some looking over the bulwarks of ships from China; some high aloft in the rigging, as if striving to get a still better seaward peep.
- The military historian Sir Charles Oman said of the castle's situation " Trematon is high aloft, on one of the summits of the rather chaotic group of hill-tops which lie behind Saltash and its daring modern bridge ."
- They take their character from the Promenaders, or Prommers : the devoted listeners who buy standing room on the arena floor directly in front of the stage and, since the festival moved to the vast Royal Albert Hall in 1941, high aloft in the gallery.
- Barely a week out of New York, sailing in a gusty but not over-powering wind, the rigging high aloft failed and the main and mizzen topmasts crashed to the deck, carrying with them roughly half the ship's sails _ revealing, Shaw writes, " the fragile nature of the ship " which every " sailor faces time and agin and lives with for the duration of a passage ."