imparipinnate मीनिंग इन हिंदी
imparipinnate उदाहरण वाक्य
- The rowans I know all have imparipinnate leaves.
- The hybrid has imparipinnate leaves, with leaflets semipersistent, subsessile terminal, and sometimes reduced.
- Compound leaves are imparipinnate in form.
- It has stout, dark green leaves, 5 cm long, with 5-7 imparipinnate leaflets.
- The plant is deep-rooted and drought-resistant, growing to 1 1.5 m tall with leaves imparipinnate with 7 11 leaflets.
- Its leaves are interrupted imparipinnate, green to pale beneath, glabrous to sparsely short pubescent with a mixture of simple uniseriate trichomes, some populations lacking trichomes.
- Leaves are imparipinnate and alternate, with oblong opposite leaflets, having an oblique base and blunt apex, 2.5-3cm long and thinly pubescent below.
- It is alternate and imparipinnate with 4-14 pairs of leaflets, the leaves being 4-16 cm long, with terminal buds protected by cottony scales.
- Leaves alternate, compound, imparipinnate, leaflets ovoid to suborbicular 10-40 x 5-30 mm with characteristic bronze venetation ( hence venosa ), hairy only along margins.
- The tree is from 80 to 100 ft . high and has large imparipinnate leaves, the leaflets of which are oblong, about 12 in . long and 1 in . broad, and somewhat truncate at the apex.
- (a leaf shape) pinnate with a single leaflet at the apex