• अनामी अस्थि
|bone: काँटा ढाँचा शरीर
innominate bone मीनिंग इन हिंदी
innominate bone उदाहरण वाक्य
- These are fused into one ( the innominate bone ).
- Innominate bones are evolutionary significant in that they allow birds to lay eggs.
- Each of the flippers has seven innominate bone exists; it is replaced by a sheet of dense connective tissue.
- The acetabulum is a cavity situated on the outer surface of the hip bone, also called the coxal bone or innominate bone.
- These and other large elements like long bones, scapulae, sacra, and innominate bones were bagged individually and assigned their own unique catalogue number.
- Charles Immanuel Forsyth Major described " Myoryctes rapeto " in 1908 as a " giant subfossil rat " on the basis of two innominate bones ( pelvic bones ).
- large flaring bone forming one half of the pelvis; made up of the ilium and ischium and pubis