• निवेशन अनुक्रम
|insertion: सुई का काम इत्यादि|
|sequence: क्रम तरतीब|
insertion sequence मीनिंग इन हिंदी
insertion sequence उदाहरण वाक्य
- Phytoplasma genomes contain large numbers of transposon genes and insertion sequences.
- The "'Insertion sequence IS1222 ribosomal frameshifting element "'is an transposition.
- The " S . haemolyticus " genome also contains many insertion sequences ( ISs ).
- This may be due to the structure of PAIs, with direct repeats, insertion sequences and association with tRNA that enables deletion and mobilization at higher frequencies.
- The repair template is designed for each application, as it must overlap with the sequences on either side of the cut and code for the insertion sequence.
- While at Stanford, Falkow encouraged Esther Lederberg to continue directing the Stanford Plasmid Reference Center, an internationally used registry for plasmids, transposons and insertion sequences .)
- Its gene occurs in c . 1-3 % of B . fragilis isolates, but fewer produce the enzyme since expression demands appropriate migration of an insertion sequence.
- Transposable element can be mainly classified as two classes : One class is very simple, called insertion sequence ( IS ), the other class is complicated, called transposon.
- Tn " 10 " has a composite structure and it is composed of a pair of insertion sequence elements ( IS " 10 " ) flanking five genes.
- As the aforementioned procedures are of particularly low efficiency, there is a need to identify the cells that have been successfully transfected with the vector construct containing the desired insertion sequence in the required orientation.