• बाधक प्रश्न
interpellation मीनिंग इन हिंदी
interpellation उदाहरण वाक्य
- Ferry s opponents demanded immediate discussion of Clemenceau s interpellation.
- The bill is now under interpellation in the house plenary.
- His response to the interpellations were repeatedly voted down in the plenary sessions.
- Premsak threatened to launch an impromptu interpellation concerning the matter against Sanan in Parliament.
- This passage is generally considered a late interpellation.
- Eighteen deputies had sent in notice of interpellation on the government's policy.
- Party groups can also call for interpellations that require debates about specific government policies.
- Interpellation is a right granted to representatives to directly question members of the executive branch.
- Many of his interpellations were over in this cycle to the Prime Minister and ministers.
- Two days later Castelin's interpellation was made, but it failed in its purpose.