• अंतर्वेशी फलन
|interpolating: प्रक्षेपण बैठाना|
|function: अधिकार उत्सव काम|
interpolating function मीनिंग इन हिंदी
interpolating function उदाहरण वाक्य
- So the interpolating function could be a piecewise function made up of
- Now I need to do some interpolation ( because I want the interpolated function to go through those nine known values ).
- Beyond these limits, the interpolating function is not specified by the theory, although it is possible to weakly constrain it empirically.
- It is worth to note that successive correction steps can be used in order to achieve better agreement between the interpolated function and the measured values at the experimental points.
- This is why I stress that I don't care about any information other than the interpolating function . talk ) 18 : 19, 26 March 2013 ( UTC ) Eon
- How can I compute a interpolating function on one cell only, such that the function and its derivative / gradient would be continuous if I compute and stitch all of them together?
- The technique approximates part of the integrand using radial basis functions ( local interpolating functions ) and converts the volume integral into boundary integral after collocating at selected points distributed throughout the volume domain ( including the boundary ).
- A general form of finding an interpolated value u at a given point x based on samples u _ i = u ( x _ i ) for i = 1, 2, . . ., N using IDW is an interpolating function:
- M . B . Abrahamse showed that if the boundary of " R " consists of finitely many analytic curves ( say " n " + 1 ), then an interpolating function " f " exists if and only if
- In numerical analysis and approximation theory, basis functions are also called "'blending functions, "'because of their use in interpolation : In this application, a mixture of the basis functions provides an interpolating function ( with the " blend " depending on the evaluation of the basis functions at the data points ).