• अंतर्वेशी बहुपद
|interpolating: प्रक्षेपण बैठाना|
|polynomial: बहुपदीय बहुपद|
interpolating polynomial मीनिंग इन हिंदी
interpolating polynomial उदाहरण वाक्य
- The higher the degree of the interpolating polynomial, the faster the convergence.
- The interpolating polynomial should approximate the given function.
- Calculating the interpolating polynomial is computationally expensive ( see computational complexity ) compared to linear interpolation.
- Choosing the points of intersection as interpolation nodes we obtain the interpolating polynomial coinciding with the best approximation polynomial.
- Additionally, the interpolating polynomial is unique, as shown by the unisolvence theorem at the polynomial interpolation article.
- For more information on formulation of trigonometric interpolating polynomials in the complex plane see, p135 Interpolation using Fourier Polynomials.
- It does not require an interpolating polynomial but instead one has to evaluate the derivative f'in each iteration.
- Neville's algorithm is based on the Newton form of the interpolating polynomial and the recursion relation for the divided differences.
- With the Newton form of the interpolating polynomial a compact and effective algorithm exists for combining the terms to find the coefficients of the polynomial.
- This is indicative of how large degree interpolating polynomial Newton Cotes methods fail to converge for many integrals, while Romberg integration is more stable.