• अायन कक्ष
|chamber: कोठरी कोठा कोष्ठ|
ion chamber मीनिंग इन हिंदी
ion chamber उदाहरण वाक्य
डाउनलोड Hindlish App, कभी भी अनुवाद करें
उदाहरण वाक्यअधिक: आगे
- The continuous current ion chamber instrument can easily measure dose but cannot measure counts.
- In that setting, it would be the ion chamber units that received most of the use.
- Ion chambers are widely used as hand held radiation survey meters to check radiation dose levels.
- The tank contains thermocouples for sensing the water temperature and ion chambers for monitoring the reactor power.
- Measurements for each are taken using an ion chamber for identical source to detector distances and field sizes.
- As the ion chamber works in current mode, not pulse mode, this is synthesised from the radiation rate.
- The CD V-700s were usually packaged in various combinations with the high-level ion chamber units listed above in kits designated CD V-777.
- A higher than expected dose rate was detected when the lowest of the three ion chambers exited the reactor vessel below the lower axial shield.
- On November 2, 2010, when work was in progress to remove the instrumentation, one of three small helium-filled ion chambers was removed from the instrumentation sleeve.
- If the meter on any of the ion chamber devices are observed to respond at all to a radiation source, evacuation of the area should be considered.