lexicographically मीनिंग इन हिंदी
lexicographically उदाहरण वाक्य
डाउनलोड Hindlish App, कभी भी अनुवाद करें
- Consider a language ( such as English ) in which the lexicographically.
- Lexicographically, salacious represents the Clinton scandal's point of furthest semantic advance.
- Starting with the first node, it maintains OPEN, ordered lexicographically by f and depth.
- The second phase then finds the lexicographically minimal rotation start index from the indices which remain.
- Ido was specifically designed to be lexicographically regular, and above all easy to learn and use.
- Note that H [ 1 ] = \ bot, since there is no lexicographically smaller suffix.
- As described in Nielsen 1994, the coverage of dictionaries may be divided into three lexicographically relevant types.
- The Booth algorithm uses a modified version of the KMP preprocessing function to find the lexicographically minimal string rotation.
- The text ends with the special sentinel letter $ that is unique and lexicographically smaller than any other character.
- Another problem which is "'CC "'- complete is lexicographically-first maximal matching.