aimed fire उदाहरण वाक्य
- It was a skill valuable mainly in mass or volley fire, since accurate aimed fire on a man-sized target was effective only to about.
- First, aimed fire was the primary method and this was enabled by predicting gun data from visually tracking the target with continuous height and range input.
- Aimed fire, with targets individually chosen and fired upon at the initiative of the individual soldier, was not possible until the development of rifling in the barrel.
- "Women ran out of the hotel screaming'help ! help ! "'said Supria, a 40-year-old construction worker, adding that rescuers aimed fire extinguishers at people engulfed in flames.
- These equations assume that each side is using aimed fire; that is, a force knows the location of its target and can aim its missiles at it.
- "We can't say for sure it was aimed fire, it might have been from someone celebrating, " said Maj . Bryan Hilferty, spokesman for the 10th Mountain Division.
- "We can't say for sure it was aimed fire, it might have been from someone celebrating, " said Maj . Brian Hilferty, spokesman for the 10th Mountain Division.
- For aimed firing the PP-90 uses flip-up iron sights ( notch and front post ), which lie flush with the receiver housing s top cover when folded down.
- The attempt to storm the British defenses at this point was, however, frustrated by the circular canal in front of the dike and the well-aimed fire of the defenders.
- While aimed fire techniques are covered in both chapters, along with topics such as use of cover and different firing positions, the point shooting techniques generally attract the most attention.