carpus उदाहरण वाक्य
- The carpus has a dense cluster of cups, in six or seven irregular, transverse rows.
- It and its two neighbors are tied to the carpus by the interlocking shapes of the metacarpal bones.
- As the thumb is brought into action, these two muscles must coordinate to keep the trapezium stable in the carpus,
- The chelipeds are greenish with the fingers brownish orange, while the articulations between palm, carpus and merus are brownish.
- The carpus has a small triangular spine on the outer and upper end, curving towards the movable finger ( dactyl ).
- In tetrapods, the "'carpus "'is the sole cluster of bones in the wrist between the tarsus.
- Failure of the fracture to heal ( " non-union " ) will lead to post-traumatic osteoarthritis of the carpus.
- The carpus and metacarpus form the " wrist " and " hand " of the bird, and the digits are fused together.
- Often colourful, they have a squarish appearance and have two transverse pectinated crests on the upper edge of the male chelar carpus.
- No carpus elements are present, but the right manus is fairly well preserved and all three digits of the hand are separated and independent.