caster उदाहरण वाक्य
- Enter, then, the first Suzumo robot on very silent casters.
- Which is appropriate : caster-mounted, it is literally mobile.
- Mounted on casters, they serve as vehicles and platforms.
- McIntyre is probably more conservative than Caster on many issues,
- Besides running against McIntyre, Caster is running against tradition.
- Caster said, referring to the kindly children's TV personality.
- But the doubt-casters continue to have their say.
- Or watch a prolific caster and carefully mimic the technique.
- A table with bins, and a bed on casters for sleepovers.
- Casters must perform control, accuracy and distance casts and instructing ability.