charring उदाहरण वाक्य
- To avoid the hazardous chemicals formed by charring meat, grill at medium temperatures.
- Avoid cooking over direct flame to prevent charring the outside and undercooking the inside.
- Others are charring slabs of meat on a barbecue pit out in the courtyard.
- Later calculations based on charring pointed to a yield of 13 to 14 kilotons.
- The gases seeped several inches into seams between segments of insulation, charring the material.
- How do I cook meat to avoid charring, which has been associated with cancer?
- For charring peppers, eggplant, etc.
- Charring is an important process in the combustion ignition of solid fuels and in smouldering.
- This also reduces the risk of charring the wood with a hotter liquid inlay material.
- An investigation of the causes of the charring, a potentially disastrous situation, is underway.