combustion efficiency उदाहरण वाक्य
- This is due to the poor combustion efficiency of the combustion devices and the elevated nature of the emissions.
- The major advantages of using an RDE in aerospace applications are increased combustion efficiency and an increased operating range.
- Precisely timed, the cooled air increases combustion efficiency and causes engine exhaust to contain less air pollution, both patents claim.
- The " 4N13 " 1.8-liter engine uses a compressor with variable vanes in the diffuser passage, further improving combustion efficiency.
- High-efficiency wood pellet stoves and boilers have been developed in recent years, typically offering combustion efficiencies of over 85 %.
- Shortages of an additive, methyl tertiary butyl ether, that improves the combustion efficiency and oxygen content of gasoline, also lifted prices.
- In April 2008, Reaction Design introduced CHEMKIN-PRO for modeling and anlayzing combustion efficiency in gasoline, diesel and emerging alternative fuel engines.
- The other team ( ARRC / NCTU ) incorporated innovative mixing enhancement devices to push the overall combustion efficiency towards the theoretical value.
- The TKEnergizer TM works well with methane, ethane, propane, butane and several other fuel gases, with combustion efficiency of CE = 99.9 %.
- TBN can also be a particularly useful tool in assessing the combustion efficiency of an engine, if rapid depletion is observed [ 4 ].