compartmentalization उदाहरण वाक्य
- My proposal would be to rename the " compartmentalization " article to " compartmentation ".
- He was an opponent of the compartmentalization of knowledge in the social sciences in general.
- A mind-set of compartmentalization also is why history gets wedged out in elementary school.
- Other Republicans in the crowd reacted with a similar level of what psychologists would call compartmentalization.
- The compartmentalization of different forms of SOD throughout the plant makes them counteract stress very effectively.
- A clearer indication of compartmentalization is obtained by immunostaining the cerebellum for certain types of protein.
- Thus, " compartmentalization " of oxygen-sensitive signaling components may influence the hypoxic response.
- Compartmentalization may lead to hidden vulnerabilities in those who use it as a major defense mechanism.
- This compartmentalization led to an increased number of meetings, as many as 45 per year.
- There was no compartmentalization of any of Gingrich's various legislative, political and personal activities.