dak bungalow उदाहरण वाक्य
- Traffic jam is a regular feature in the Dak Bungalow area, Shib Bari Crossing, Picture Palace square, Alamnagar Square, Daulatpur bus stand and Borobazar Crossing.
- However, Pindari has been the most frequently visited Himalayan glacier since the mid-19th century when a bridle-path with dak bungalows at suitable intervals between there and Almora was built.
- Starting with factories, several types of buildings such as courts, educational institutions, municipal halls, and dak bungalows were built, most of which were ordinary structures built by garrison engineers.
- In the early 19th century, a dak bungalow ( a rest camp for the Post man and Government officers ) and a thana ( police station ) was established by the British.
- Popularly known as Ari-Bangla, it is an old British-built dak bungalow built by Sir James Claude White ( first political officer of Sikkim during British rule in India ) in the year 1895.
- Subsequently, the college was shifted for nearly two years to the American Base Hospital campus at Mission Chariali, then to the dak bungalow in the heart of the town, and finally to the present site in October 1951.