frippery उदाहरण वाक्य
- Above the balcony level is an amazingly well preserved shell of Louis XVI frippery.
- Let's not agonise over these fripperies.
- Long would not fall for such frippery.
- But the frippery of the Claskys'bourgeois life is too strong for Cristina to resist.
- But the specter of tax dollars funding this kind of public-relations frippery provoked appropriate outrage.
- At the pivot point of the new century, ornamentation and frippery are the style du jour.
- Today's wedding cakes echo the clean lines and lack of frippery of the popular designer.
- Fripperies that seemed obscene during the early'90s recession are quite modest by the standards of 1999.
- And Ferguson herself likewise avoids the showboating vocal frippery by which some contestants aim to brandish their technique ."
- Despite her minks and social fripperies, Marie Harriman had an earthy sense of humor and blue-collar bluntness.