habituate उदाहरण वाक्य
- People seem to habituate to events that are similar in content and type and strength of emotion.
- The park is a wildlife refuge and the local iguana population has become quite habituated to humans.
- What had the druggy frisson may not anymore, because people have habituated to those type of images.
- "I won't say baiting doesn't contribute to bears habituating to human scent.
- Housing development has occurred since the mid-1990s, with the number of habituated buildings almost doubling.
- One major difference between the P3b and the P3a is that only the P3a habituates with repeated presentation.
- When such conceptualized, the value of mindfully considering habituated behaviors and adopting methods for change is illuminated.
- Hornocker says studies of radio-collared cougars provide strong evidence that some have indeed become habituated to people.
- In this the mind is stabilized on that realization for periods long enough to gradually habituate it to it.
- When everything was operating correctly, the indication was true and the operators became habituated to rely on it.