hotfoot उदाहरण वाक्य
- Having been delayed in arrival, the Hotfoot contingent now found itself balked by Lao internal politics.
- Hobbs had preciously trained both Hotfoot and Tanara, as well as Tanara's sire Romulus.
- Snowy winters mean strong boot sales, and hot summers generally induce consumers to hotfoot it to footwear boutiques.
- In Vientiane, American officials, the Project Hotfoot teams, and the Programs Evaluation Office did not choose a side.
- Emblematic of the change, the Hotfoot teams donned their U . S . uniforms and became White Star Mobile Training Teams.
- Brennan played with Auto Da F? then later with Dublin jazz band Hotfoot during the 1980s until it disbanded in 1987.
- At the end of the 1980s he went on to play with the Fleadh Cowboys, Hotfoot and regularly accompanied Kieran Halpin.
- It blithely spends millions to build the M Coupe _ a car of inspired homeliness _ just to give auto writers a hotfoot.
- Eventually two more colorful characters joined the gang, inept private detective Sniffer Snoop and his pet Hotfoot, a baby polar bear.
- At first he was called "'Hotfoot Teddy "', but he was later renamed Smokey, after the mascot.