kaftan उदाहरण वाक्य
- The word kaftan in the Maghreb is commonly used for one piece dress.
- The kaftan suit is worn with a kufi cap.
- Into the 1970s, Elizabeth Taylor often wore kaftans designed by Thea Porter.
- Back in the control room, Kaftan drugs Victoria and reseals the hatch.
- The floating squiggles on a child's red kaftan look like jaunty abstractions.
- In their stead, turbans, kaftans, and sleeved coats became more common.
- A Senegalese kaftan is a pullover men's robe with long bell sleeves.
- The Senegalese kaftan is an ankle length garment.
- Some brands like Willian by Keia Bounds have dedicated their 2015 Summer collections to kaftans
- However, if the shirt reaches the ankles, it is a Senegalese kaftan.